You can create your own team (an adventuring party) and make a joint effort to slay monsters. All nearby team mates will gain experience if one of the teammates kills a monster. You may also team up to fulfill some mission conditions.
- Create: Click on this button to create a team. You will become the team leader. The create button won't appear if you're already in a team.
- Join: Click on this button, then click on the target leader (who has a star above their head). If the leader agree, you will join the team. If you are already in a team, the join button won't show. Your request won't be sent if the target isn't a leader.
- Invite: Click on this button, then click on the target player to send a request.
If you aren't the leader, the invite button won't show. Also, the request won't be sent if the target player is already in a team.
- Dismiss: Click on this button to dismiss your team, If you are not a captain, the dismiss button won't appear on team window.
- Options: Click on this button to decide if other players can join your team or the team mates can pick up the items and money dropped by each others kills.
- Kick Out: Click on the head portrait of the target member; then click on "Kick". If you aren't the team leader, the "Kick" button won't appear on team window.
- Exit Team: The team members may click "Exit" button to leave the team.
- Follow: Click on this button, you will follow your captain where he/she goes.