To upgrade the item level, or quality, you either need a Meteor or a Dragon Ball.
Meteor is a stony or metallic mass of matter that has fallen to the earth's surface from Meteor shower. It is said Meteor has a mighty power.
If this power has penetrated the items, it can upgrade the level of the items but maintain the same quality.
For example, Level 60 Super items may become Level 70 Super items. The higher the level, the more difficult the upgrading.
If the improvement is unsuccessful, the durability may go down but the level is not affected.
Chinese take Dragons as supernatural creatures. The Dragon Balls have magic performance. It can improve the quality of the items but maintain the same level.
For example, Level 70 Elite items may become Level 70 Super items. The higher the level, the more difficult the upgrading.
Once the improvement is unsuccessful, the durability may go down but the quality is not affected.
1. Dropped by Monsters.
2. Purchase from other players.
3. Rewards for completing Quest.
1. Meteor (Meteor Tears): Upgrade the level.
2. Dragon Ball: Upgrade the Quality (Normal -> Refined -> Unique -> Elite -> Super).
3. Full durability (If your item is damaged, get it repaired first).
1. Talk to Pharmacist, Storekeeper, Armorer or Blacksmith.
2. Click on repair button on shop window.
3. Click on the item to get it repaired.
Artisan Wind and Magic Artisan can upgrade the level and quality for you.
Artisan Wind in Twin City (421,353)
1. Click on Artisan Wind to toggle on the improve window.
2. Disarm your item.
3. Drag and drop your item into the big slot, and Meteor (Meteor Tears) or Dragon Ball the small slot.
4. Click on improve to upgrade.
5. Advantages: You may upgrade your item with only one Meteor (Meteor Tears) or Dragon Ball.
6. Disadvantages: Sometimes Artisan Wind fails to upgrade the items, you may spend more Meteors (Tears) or Dragon Balls.
7. The higher the level, the lower the success rate.
Magic Artisan at the Market (179,208)
1. Carry the item, required Meteors (Tears) or Dragon Balls to the Market.
2. Arm yourself with the item you want to upgrade.
3. Talk to Magic Artisan.
4. Select upgrade the level or quality.
5. Select the item you want to upgrade.
6. The higher the level or the quality, the more Meteors (Meteor Tears) or Dragon Balls required.
7. Advantages: Once you give the required Meteors (Meteor Tears) or Dragon Balls, magic artisan never disappoints you.
8. Disadvantages: Magic artisan charges a certain Meteor (Meteor Tears), Dragon Balls.