1. Click on the icon. Choose from the list of names. Type your message. Press Enter.
2. Add / Remove Chat Target: Hold the shift key. Click on the target. You can place target names in the chat list by pressing the button.
Or click on to add a name in the target bar. Next time you want to chat, just select them from the list.
3. Talk: Click on " Talk " to select a chat channel.
- Talk: Nearby players receive message.
- Whisper: Only target receives message.
- Team: Only teammates receive message.
- Friend: Only friends receive message.
- Guild: Guild members receive message.
- Ally: Allied Guild members receive message.
- World: All players in the server can see the message.
- Trade: This channel is reserved for all buying, selling and trading. (Market)
4. Select Target: There are four kinds of ways to target a player you wish to talk to:
- Type their name in the box.
- Hold down "Shift" and left-click them.
- Hold down "Alt" and click on the msg.
- Open chat target list and select them.
5. Clear: Click on this to clear screen.
6. Chat: Click on this button to set chat channels, filters, chat log, text color and black list.